THE COLLECTION: Universal VIEW FULL COLLECTION
Our Universal collection features timeless designs complementing any of our Waterworks. With a wide range of product, from fittings to accessories, Universal adds exquisite proportion and balance to any environment.
- For use with Waterworks Pressure Balance with Integral Diverter trims
- 1/2" sweat inlet and 1/2" sweat shower/NPT tub outlet with quarter turn functionality
- Do not use the bottom (tub) outlet of this product for any fittings with restricted flow, such as a handshower or body spray. The back pressure created would cause water to flow out through the top (shower) outlet. The integrated diverter on the GUPB87 would also malfunction.
- 4.2 gpm unrestricted maximum flow at 45 psi
- 1/2" sweat inlet and 1/2" sweat shower/NPT tub outlet. The maximum turn of the valve is approximately one revolution. This large adjustment allows for infinite settings to have a comfortable showering temperature.
- ADA Compliance: Yes
- Suggested Application: Bath
- Safety Warnings: The risk of scalding exists until the installer has properly set the temperature high limit stop screw.
- Integrated Diverter: No
- Valve Material: Stainless Steel/ Rubber
- Water Pressure Minimum: 1.50 BAR
- Water Pressure Maximum: 5.50 BAR
- Water Pressure Recommended: 3.00 BAR
- Control Valve Rough-in Depth Minimum: 48 MM
- Inlet Connection Size: 0.50 INCH
- Outlet Connection Size: 0.50 INCH
- Outlet Connection Type: Sweat Shower/ NPT Tub
- Installation Requirements or Notes: It is recommended not to exceed 4.2 gpm total, per shower installation; restricted maximum flow rate is controlled by end fitting, see fitting specs for details
- Inlet Connection Type: Sweat