THE COLLECTION: Cambridge VIEW FULL COLLECTION
The Cambridge tub represents the legacy of cast iron.
- Constructed of the finest cast iron
- Available as a drop in or undermount installation
- Designed to maximize their interior dimensions for bathing comfort.
- Their luxurious depth, ergonomic back rest, and form fitting width make any of these tubs ideal choices for any design style.
- This product can also be used with the Minna Bathtub Feet Set of Four(MIBT70)
- Care and Cleaning Summary: Wash surfaces gently with a soft damp cloth; use a neutral liquid soap with water for daily cleaning, dry any overspray.
- Adjustable Levelers / Feet: No
- Metric Dimensions: 180.34cm x 81.28cm x 53.34cm
- Water Capacity: 302.83 LITERS
- Number of Jets: Six
- Overflow Opening: Yes
- Antibacterial: No
- Drilling Responsible Party: Waterworks
- Hole Type: Drain, Overflow
- Bathing Well Inside Material: Porcelain Enamel
- Drilling Option: Fittings Drilling
- Flange Material Options: Rubber
- Waste and Overflow Location: End Overflow
- Item Weight (Filled): 461.30 KG
- Jet Location: Three jets on each of the long sides of the bathtub
- Outside Primary Material: Cast Iron
- Bathing Type: Bathing and Soaking
- Item Weight: 350.00 POUNDS
- Metric Item Dimensions: 180.34cm x 81.28cm x 53.34cm
- Bathing Well Inside Finish: Glossy
- Bathtub Slip Resistance: With Slip Resistance